Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Picspam with Logan

Thanks to my new camera, I've been stalking my dog like the papparazzi. He used to be pretty camera shy, but I'm coaxing him out of it now.
Unfortunately, the camera's flash (even with the red eye thingy) makes him look like a demon dog at night. Anyway, our Christmas can easily be narrated by Loganpics. So, without further ado:



Here's Logan eating the first of the four Milk Bones Grandma (my mom) hid around the house for him.



Demon Dog: What? Is that the sound of you getting me more Milk Bones?
(Notice the clever paw action.)



Grandma? Grandma, why are you in the bathroom when the Milk Bones are in the kitchen?



Holy crap! I heard crinkling from the vicinity of Milk Bone Mecca! I must launch myself off Dad's lap and scramble into the kitchen, lest Grandma decide to put them away because there is no small, brown, furry recipient sitting in front of her!



You there! Small one with the hat! That package you're holding could contain Milk Bones. I'll stand guard here. For your own safety, of course.



Hardy har har. Dad thinks is soooooo funny to put crap on me, like wrapping paper. No matter, I will not let it distract me away from my quest!



Having resigned myself to the fact that Grandma has put away the Milk Bones for good, I have finally snuggled in with Dad. But don't worry, my Cyborg eye will alert me immediately if any Milk Bones enter the vicinity.



My new christmas bunny! I've been carrying it around with me EVerywhere, alternating between snuggling with it like a teddy bear and shaking it like a carcass. Mmmmm, bunny carcass.



Hey! Do you think Dad's parents have Milk Bones, too?



I know that looks like a lion finger puppet to you silly humans, but Farley and I are dogs. We know better. He's got a Milk Bone hidden in there somewhere.



I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or Hannukah or Kwanzaa or Solstice or whatever else you humans do) and Happy New Year!

No comments: