Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My bad, I thought it was still OCTOBER.

This is the sight that greeted me in aisle seven of the grocery store last night. Seriously, Stop and Shop? IT IS NOT EVEN COLUMBUS DAY YET. Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is to Halloween? (Frankly, I don't care about Columbus Day's feelings because we should not even be celebrating that holiday but that is a rant for another day.) Also? I do not need to be having agida about Christmas shopping when I should actually be having agida about my annual Halloween party.

Christmas, you are on notice. BACK OFF. Your time will come.

2 comments:

alh said...

August 27th. Christmas stuff in Hobby Lobby. I'm not lying, I turned around and walked out. I couldn't handle it!

Renee Sweet said...

I love that you left. LOL!